ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY:
- Specific anatomy and physiology: We will cover the relevant anatomy and biomechanics of the following regions: Thoracic spine, cervical spine, scapula, shoulder, elbow, hand, TMJ and cranium. We will teach you the difference between regular anatomy and applied biomechanical anatomy.
- Integrated anatomy and physiology: Covered in course 1.
- Specific assessment: You will learn the most affective verbal, visual, and manual assessments of the following regions: Thoracic spine, cervical spine, scapula, shoulder, elbow, hand, TMJ and cranium. This will enable you to find the most relevant dysfunctions which is the basis of planning a successful treatment.
- Integrated assessment: Overall screening is covered in course 1. You will learn the most effective assessments to screen posture and movement of the upper body.
- Specific treatment: We will give you the most effective techniques from osteopathy, physiotherapy, manual therapy, and structural integration to speed up the process of eliminating dysfunctions of the following regions: Thoracic spine, cervical spine, scapula, shoulder, elbow, hand, TMJ and cranium. We will also cover our own tried and tested techniques called NeMA (neuromuscular association) that combine the beneficial effects of manual intervention and neurological reprogramming of muscles.
- Reprogramming – Training: We will teach you the essential key components of biomechanics. This will enable you to program any complex human movement by integrating these essentials of human biomechanics of the upper body.
- Self MFR for naval up: We will show you the best way to teach your clients self MFR techniques so they can continue the treatment at home. We find this to be a good tool to launch self-responsibility in our clients and also betters the treatment process.
- Health essentials: We will give you an overview of the methods and interventions that beneficially influence our overall wellbeing.