ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY:
- Specific anatomy and physiology: We will cover the relevant anatomy and biomechanics of the following regions: Lumbar spine, pelvis, hip, knee, and the joints of the foot. We will teach you the difference between regular anatomy and applied biomechanical anatomy.
- Integrated anatomy and physiology: We will cover the basics of an integrated body of anatomy and physiology to ensure that you can follow the SYZYGY thought principles of assessing and treating the human body. You will have a basic understanding of the biomechanics of movement, the web of fascia, the physiology of pain, and the neurological pathways of the human body.
- Specific assessment: You will learn the most affective verbal, visual, and manual assessments of the following regions: Lumbar spine, pelvis, hip, knee, and the joints of the foot. This will enable you to find the most relevant dysfunctions which is the basis of planning a successful treatment.
- Integrated assessment: We will teach you the specific key questions that will improve the likelihood of identifying red flags of manual treatment. You will also learn to screen the entire body with all of its systems to help you be a better health consultant. You will learn the most effective assessments to screen posture and movement.
- Specific treatment: We will give you the most effective techniques from osteopathy, physiotherapy, manual therapy, and structural integration to speed up the process of eliminating dysfunctions of the following regions: Lumbar spine, pelvis, hip, knee, and the joints of the foot. We will also cover our own tried and tested techniques called NeMA (neuromuscular association) that combine the beneficial effects of manual intervention and neurological reprogramming of muscles.
- Reprogramming – Training: We will teach you the essential key components of biomechanics. This will enable you to program any complex human movement by integrating these essentials of human biomechanics.
- Self MFR for naval down: We will show you the best way to teach your clients self MFR techniques so they can continue the treatment at home. We find this to be a good tool to launch self-responsibility in our clients and also betters the treatment process.
- Health essentials: We will give you an overview of the methods and interventions that beneficially influence our overall well-being.